Easter and Holy Week

Posted by Junior Teachers | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on April 1, 2014

Hi everyone,
On Friday we created some amazing artworks. We first painted the backgrounds with 4 different colours and then blended them together. Our artworks are about Jesus and the time of his Crucifixion. We also watched a short movie called ‘The Three Trees’.

What did you enjoy most about creating your artwork?

Comments (7)

i love the easter egg that we made at school and i love learning at school. and i love miss buerckner so much and miss bueckner is the best teacher in the world and i will miss you junior b in the holidays.

What a fantastic first term of learning you have had Junior B. Your artwork is lovely. What a great technique you used to blend the colours. They all look wonderful.
I have enjoyed reading through your blog and finding out all about the healthy bodies and healthy foods.
Its great to see your maths learning also.
I look forward to sharing your blogging journey next term.
Keep up the great work!
Mrs Verona Gridley 🙂

What do I notice when I read Junior B’s blog? I see beautiful art work everywhere I look! Your colourful art tells me all about your learning.

Mrs Yore

What beautiful Easter creations that show me what you have learned about the Resurrection. I am so happy you love learning at St Luke’s and you know how wonderful your teacher is.

I enjoyed most painting, although it was a bit hard to cut the crosses, I really loved making the Jesus setting artwork, it was much fun! Enjoy your holidays junior B, see you soon

What fabulous artwork JB. I like the way the colours make the crosses stand out against the background. Easter is a very sad and happy time all at once. I hope you got to attend some of the celebrations at the Church, starting with Palm Sunday and going through to Easter Sunday. Enjoy the rest of your holidays. Happy Easter everyone.
Cheers Mrs Bellesini 🙂

Great work – well done to all.

Write a comment